New “STEAM Explorer” Line of KIBO Classroom Packages Maximize Educators’ Investment in KIBO Robotics
Our most complete and economical coding and robotic solution for all elementary learners.
(New Orleans, LA) January 24, 2023 – KinderLab Robotics, a leader in educational robotics for grades pre-K–5, today announces the KIBO STEAM Explorer Bundle. Designed for schools looking to maximize the impact of their investment in KIBO, the screen-free STEAM robot, as a resource for all Pre-K-5th graders in any educational setting. This significantly discounted bundle includes KIBO robots, all add-ons, training, and curriculum into one unified package. This is our most complete and economical coding and robotic solution for all elementary learners.
The KIBO STEAM Explorer Bundle includes everything found in KIBO Classroom Packages PLUS our complete line of engaging extension sets and curriculum – Marker Extension Set, Building Brick Extension Set, Free Throw Extension Set, and Advanced Coding Extension Set – to engage all students in playful STEAM learing through coding and robotics.
With the STEAM Explorer classroom packages, educators can make the most of their investment in KIBO by ensuring they receive the widest possible range of activities and curriculum to reach all students from PreK-5th grade.
The STEAM Explorer packages come in three bundles, all available on our webstore:
- KIBO STEAM Explorer Activity Center Package (Serving 4-6 students)
- KIBO STEAM Explorer Small Classroom Package (Serving 10-12 students)
- KIBO STEAM Explorer Full Classroom Package (Serving 20-24 students)
Each package includes:
- KIBO 21 kits
- Marker Extension Sets: integrate art and geometry by programming KIBO to draw
- Building Brick Extension Sets: build with LEGO-compatible bricks to integrate engineering and imagination play
- Free Throw Extension Sets: explore physics and measurement with a programmable throwing arm
- Advanced Coding Extension Sets: extend into upper elementary coding concepts with new KIBO blocks
- Engineering Design Journals
- Assessment Workbooks
- Activity Guide Cards
- Growing with KIBO Core Curriculum
- Entire line of extension set curriculum books: Express Yourself!, Showtime with KIBO, Ask and Imagine, Build It Better, and Make Learning Visible – over 50 additional hours of supplemental activities!
- “KIBO Says”, class programming game
- Two posters: KIBO and Engineering Process
- Two hours of Professional Development for one teacher via web-conference. (The included training is provided as two “seats” in one-hour web conference sessions. These are live workshops with our trainers. Training must be used within 1 year of purchase date.)
For more information about KIBO, visit KinderLabRobotics.com.
About KIBO – The Playful STEAM Robot
KIBO is a robot kit where elementary ages learners build, program, decorate, and bring their own robot to life without requiring any screen time on a smartphone, tablet, or computer. With art and engineering, students transform KIBO into imagined animals, vehicles, storybook characters, and more. When children build, code, and decorate their own robot, they perceive it as play, but they are learning invaluable STEAM skills. Not only are these hands-on experiences inherently rewarding, but they help children understand the technology in their world and can even improve their future job prospects.
About KinderLab Robotics
KinderLab Robotics is the creator of the award-winning KIBO, a playful educational STEAM robot kit based on 20+ years of child development research with thousands of children, teachers, and parents. Developed specifically for teachers by Dr. Marina Umaschi Bers from Boston College, KIBO is currently used in 70+ countries and has proven efficacy in helping kids in Prek-5th grade learn STEAM—and getting them excited about it! KinderLab offers a complete suite of teaching materials that help integrate STEAM elements into a wide range of curricula, including art, cultural studies, and reading literacy. For more information, please visit KinderLabRobotics.com.