KIBO Build. Art. Code. Play!
STEAM Learning - Powered by Imagination
Screen-Less. Fun More.
Get ready to build, code, create, and explore using KIBO - the hands-on STEAM coding robot that provides hours of exciting, imaginative, playful, and social learning experiences.
KIBO connects the arts with computer science – without the need for screen time. With KIBO, educators bring lesson plans to life, while kids use their own creativity and self-expression to bring KIBO to life. They investigate their world, trade and share discoveries, develop their computational thinking and STEAM skills, solve problems, and so much more.
KIBO's Proven Reach
Build. Art. Code. Play!
- Build upon KIBO with arts, crafts, and creativity
- Create architectural masterpieces or characters then program KIBO to come alive
- Add the Building Brick Extension Set to transform KIBO into a moving creation using popular Legos®
- Decorate and design KIBO with arts and crafts for hours of creative fun
- Transform KIBO into anything imaginable – A storybook character, cultural dancer, class pet, race car, planet…
- Learn STEAM concepts through play and creative self-expression
- Discover essential learning tools such as sequential thought, cause and effect, and more
- Develop perseverance through the trial and error nature of coding with KIBO
- Support emotional growth through determination to get desired results
Hands On Learning
Hands On Learning
- Code KIBO with tangible wooden programming blocks, offering a screen-free experience
- Reinforce learning through movement, play, building, and engagement
- Connect programming concepts to concrete, physical objects, in an age-appropriate way
Learn More in “The Case for KIBO” Guide
Subscribe to receive KIBO news in your inbox