Our website address is: https://www.kinderlabrobotics.com.
What we collect and store:
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Who on our team has access
Administrators and Shop Managers can access to the information you provide, such as:
- Order information: what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information: your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and offer support.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe.
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these processors, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you build a user profile, you can save your name, email address, address, and other information with cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your data with any third party service outside of the payment companies listed below, our payment system and our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website with a user profile on our store, we will store the information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, but we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.