We are proud to offer Teacher Materials Packages that provide a bundle of research-backed, standards-aligned curriculum to help you get the most out our your KIBO investment and get early educators started with KIBO! When you make the commitment to purchase KIBO for your young learners, we want to ensure you’re successful bringing robotics into your classroom.
We offer two packages:
The Standard Teaching Materials Package provides everything you need to get started teaching with KIBO (Bundled price provides a 15% savings vs. purchasing each item individually.)
- 1 Growing with KIBO – A Robotics Curriculum for Pre-K to 2nd Grade – our 60-hr curriculum guide
- 1 set of “KIBO Says” cards – our unplugged programming game
- 1 sample of the Engineering Design Journal for students
- 1 sample of the KIBO Assessment Workbook with stickers for students
- 1 set of Activity Cards
- 2 posters: Meet KIBO and Engineering Design Process
The Premium Teaching Materials Package adds two additional guides as well as all 4 of the supplemental curriculum guides, which support KIBO’s extension sets, offering over 70 more hours of activities. The premium package maintains the 15% discount.
- 1 Creating with KIBO – our “classic” core curriculum guide
- 1 Activity Center Guidebook – to support a “stations” model in your classroom, library, or makerspace
- 1 Build It Better! Curriculum Guide – supporting the Building Brick Extension Set
- 1 Make Learning Visible! Curriculum Guide – supporting the Marker Extension Set
- 1 Express Yourself! Curriculum Guide – supporting the Expression Module
- 1 Showtime with KIBO! Curriculum Guide – supporting the Sound Record/Playback Module