- This event has passed.
Live Online Training – K-2 and Robotics: How to Introduce STEM in Early Education
May 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
This free online and interactive session is for all educators and teachers committed to K-2 education. Mitch Rosenberg, co-founder of KinderLab Robotics – the team behind KIBO- will share possibilities, real-world examples and practical advice.
Free KinderLab Robotics’ KIBO curriculum, used by schools and educators across the USA – value $35, for registering.
- Real, practical advice on how to introduce technology to children from four to seven years old – and what NOT to do!
- How to be at ease with new technologies – and to lead from a place of expertise (even if you’re not technical)
- Where to start? – Five practical ways to get started with technology in the classroom
- Different ways, strategies and tactics on how to access and secure funding to support the introduction of technology to your classroom, school or education facility
- An introduction to KIBO with examples of schools and teaching programs – and how they started with robotics in the K-2 classroom – and how to link technology to the curriculum
- How to easily create an action plan and start introducing STEM to your K-2 classroom, students or group
Not sure you can make it? Sign up now – a replay of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers – as well as your FREE K-2 KIBO curriculum!